GROOTE EYLANDT MINING COMPANY
Wave were appointed by the Client to provide engineering and remediation of fixed assets at the GEMCO facility.
Over the past five years, Wave have delivered on-going engineering and drafting support as part of the mine site’s Structural Integrity program. Apart from general remediation of fixed plant assets, the following detailed design and execution projects have also been undertaken:
- Export Facility: detailed design of a new 400m out loading conveyor
- Shiploader rebuild (including the boom upgrade)
- Replacement marine structures (walkways, marine piles and mooring dolphins) and the removal of original walkways damaged during a cyclone event
- Conveyor stacker replacement
- In-loading conveyors structural upgrades