Wave is a resource development consultant with a leading commercial focus.
In addition to supporting existing producers and developers, we apply our supply chain and market knowledge to identify strategic, high value projects early on and engage with exploration companies to determine strategies for commercialisation.
We deliver study works which facilitate and support necessary commercial activities through to the final investment decision. Our project portfolio spans private and listed project owners and we are recognised with many equity and debt houses domestically and internationally.
Our studies are delivered under our in-house detailed frameworks, which are aligned and compliant with major international standards such as JORC. Similarly, our cost estimates comply with AACE and AUSIMM standards.
Our approach is tailored to the corporate objectives of the owner and focused on delivering maximum value for often limited funds / timing during early project phases. We cover all major study phases from scoping to definitive.
Our services offering includes:
- Technical writing and study compilation
- Market studies and strategic fit
- Geology and resource estimation management
- Mining and reserve statement management
- Metallurgy and metallurgical testwork
- Process plant engineering
- Infrastructure engineering
- Tailings engineering
- Logistics planning management
- Workforce, HR / IR studies
- Project implementation / execution plan and scheduling
- Operations management planning and operational readiness
- Health, safety, environment and community
- Capital cost estimates
- Operating cost estimates
- Risk and opportunity
- Financial evaluation and financial modelling
- Forward work planning and scheduling
We offer complete feasibility study solutions and provide specific study elements including:
- Study management / integrated management team
- GAP analysis
- Peer review
- Value engineering