STRUCTURAL, MECHANICAL, PIPING
Wave International employs a dedicated team of engineers and designers who offer a wealth of experience.
Our SMP team is experienced in brownfields expansions and maintenance projects, as well as greenfields projects starting from feasibility studies through detail design and onto commissioning and operation.
Employing the latest technologies, we work collaboratively with clients, contractors and fabricators ensuring our solutions are feasible, practical and tailor made.
We use a large range of software to assist with the design process as required including but not limited to Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Bentley AutoPlant, Bentley Microstation, Helex Delta T, Pipe Class, Pro Steel, Sidewinder, Space Gas, Strand7.
Our services offering includes:
- Structural. Mechanical and Piping design
- Scope definition and establishment
- Tender writing and tender evaluation
- Design, 3D modelling, detail design and shop detailing
De-bottlenecking plants and equipment
- Optimisation of existing operations
- Heavy Industrial and Mining Plant
- Bulk materials handling, storage, processing and loading systems
- Piping and process equipment/plant
- Structural Inspections
- Structural Integrity and Failure Analysis
- Dynamic simulation modelling (plant/logistics chain debottlenecking)
- Laser scanning
- Fuel management systems
- Advanced analysis-FEA, DEM, CFD
- Project Management both on site and off site