Wave International provides civil and infrastructure services on a multitude of projects of varying size and value.
We are one of the premier consultancies in the Australian civil engineering market. Our business model is based on our desire to develop mutually beneficial long-term relationships that will assist our clients to achieve efficient and consistently high-quality outcomes through a partnering approach.
Wave has built a solid reputation for providing innovative, flexible and value-add engineering solutions. This service excellence, combined with our total commitment to client relationships, sets us apart.
Our team have a demonstrated history of delivering complex projects and providing multi-faceted and multi-disciplinary advice for the benefit of our clients.
We have significant in-house civil, engineering capability, which is augmented by specialist sub-consultants.
Our services offering includes:
- Roads, haul roads and bulk earthworks Design.
- Planning and Site Development.
- Hydrology and Stormwater Management.
- Water / Wastewater System Design.
- Erosion and Sediment Control.
- Water and wastewater treatment, conveyance and pumping systems
- Tailings dams, dewatering pumps and pipelines
- Mining non-process infrastructure
- Construction management
- Traffic and Transport Engineering