PROCESS INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING & DESIGN
The Wave Process Infrastructure Group offers engineering, project delivery and asset management services to greenfields developments and operating sites in the resources, heavy industrial, energy and infrastructure sectors.
Our core engineering capability encompasses process, mechanical, electrical and control, structural and civil engineering disciplines and offers over 100 individual specialist engineering services.
We bring a strong risk mitigation and safety project focus in both project design and project delivery.
We bring fully established engineering processes and have a proven track record in delivering Process, Engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning for the best project outcome.
We understand that the project must be developed to a budget and time frame using value for money principles and to maximise the optimum use of project capital through design and procurement strategies.
Wave, as a resource development consultant, operates predominantly across the following key sectors and commodities:
Lithium, Graphite, Cobalt, Vanadium, Rare Earths, Mixed HM Concentrates, Ilmenite, Zircon, Rutile, Coal, Iron Ore, Bauxite, Gold, Copper, Lead and Zinc.
Our services offering includes:
- Process / technology development
- Flowsheet design
- Metallurgical test work programs
- Due diligence
- Power supply, transmission, and renewables
- Civil, earthworks and roads
- Non-process infrastructure
- Mechanical and structural engineering
- Process plant electrical and control systems engineering
- Structural integrity
- Sustaining capital programs
- Operational readiness
- Maintenance strategies and tactics
- CMMS implementation
- Operational audits and benchmarking