SERVICES & UTILITIES- VARIOUS
Wave were commissioned to deliver detailed engineering and construction management for a number of services and utilities projects.
Sub-sea Saltwater Supply Line:
- Project/construction management for the organisation of contractors and equipment for the repair of 100mm HDPE, 250 ton crane/barge, tugs, divers and materials.
- Re-commissioning of the line and system.
- Liaison with shipping and harbour master.
Hydrate Storage Pad:
- Project/construction management of the 16,000T facility, sheet piles for the perimeter, conveyors and radial stackers for product and stockpiling.
- Construction management of a 3km long 750mm HDPE effluent line.
Pumping & Piping:
- A number of piping and pumping designs throughout the plant.
Structural and Civil:
- A number of structural and civil works throughout the plant.
- Numerous shutdowns across the wharf and plant facilities.
- Supply of personnel into a multi-discipline team for site secondment roles.