METRO MINING BAUXITE HILLS PROJECT
Wave were commissioned to conduct the Definitive Feasibility Study, Detailed Engineering and the construction and commissioning management of the Metro Mining Bauxite Hills project.
Wave supported the entire life cycle of the Bauxite Hills project from study through to engineering design, execution, and delivery. Key works include:
- Barge Load Out Facility: materials handling, marine structure and barge loading facility
- Roads: haul roads, light vehicle access roads and creek crossings
- Mine Industrial Area: buildings, workshops, washbay, fuel farm, power and water reticulation
- Civil Infrastructure: bulk earthworks, pads and sedimentation dams
- Enabling Infrastructure: power supply, water supply, accommodation village and airstrip modifications