Elevated Water Tank Platforms
Wave was appointed for the structural design and detailing of the elevated water tank support structures for various communities throughout the Kimberley region of WA. Wave’s areas of responsibility included:
- Foundation design;
- Structural steel design; and
- The fabrication detailing for the structures.
Waves designs led to economical detailing and fabrication and, in turn, a safe and simplified construction sequence for the following communities:
- Wangkatjunkga community – New elevated 58kl tank platform structure;
- Balgo community – New elevated 167kl tank platform structure;
- Koorabye community – New elevated 50kl tank platform structure;
- Yungngora community – New elevated 190kl tank platform structure;
- Yakanarra community – 110 kl tank platform upgrade; and
- Yakanarra community – New elevated 110 kl tank platform structure.