Wave were commissioned to provide Detailed Engineering services of all branches, Construction Management, and Commissioning for Cement Australia in Townsville, Gladstone, Brisbane and Port Kembla.
Supplying sustaining capital projects across Cement Australia’s operations, Wave provided studies, engineering, shutdown and construction management, commissioning and asset management services for the following projects:
- Bulwer Island ship unloader recovery;
- Fisherman’s landing shiploader inspection and options studies; and
- Materials handling system- structural integrity.
In Gladstone, project experience included:
- Bulk handling feasibility study for various options;
- A number of structural inspections/upgrades around the plant;
- Plant piping and pumping upgrades;
- Shiploader inspections and audits;
- Wharf inspections and audits; and
- Bag filter support structure upgrades and modifications.