- Mt Sheila
- Client Name Withheld
Wave’s Asset Management department (as MRS) was engaged by the client to perform the Maintenance Readiness Project for their Processing Plant and Overland Conveyor which is to have an annual production rate of 6 million tonnes.
The project included the following elements:
- Develop Equipment Register in SAP
- Perform Equipment Criticality Analysis
- Develop Maintenance Requirements (FMEA)
- Development of Task lists & Plans in SAP
- Spare Parts Identification and assessment
- Develop Bill of Material in SAP
Early in the project Wave developed communication plans with all the key stakeholders from the EPCM to site. This enabled excellent communication between all the groups which was integral to managing the large amount of Asset Master Data that is required to perform a successful Maintenance Readiness Project. Wave introduced a visual method for tracking information which allowed all parties to quickly identify gaps in the data.