Rail FBW Facility
- Client Name Withheld
Wave's Asset Management department (as MRS) was engaged to perform Maintenance Readiness activities to ensure the client's Flash Butt Welding (FBW) facility was in a maintainable state when it was commissioned. To achieve this, the following activities were conducted:
- Developed the Equipment Register and upload to SAP
- Performed an Equipment Criticality Process
- Identification of Vendor Maintenance Requirements
- FMEA performed
- Maintenance Strategies Documents Developed
- Development of Task lists & Plans in SAP Upload Format
- Spare Parts Identification, assessment & BOM creation.
The project was executed as per the above scope and all of the deliverables were loaded into SAP prior to the operation being fully commissioned.